Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Start

Hey Guys!
 I'm Ethan Flack. I'm a singer, songwriter and worship leader currently based in Cleveland, Ohio who is dedicated to bringing revival through the presence of God. As I am creating my first EP with my original music, I've decided to start a blog as a way to promote it and develop a fan base. I hope to keep my fans connected through this blog with updates on my music and related things such as videos, previews, giveaways and such. 

Although my EP is still in the works, I will be posting some preview videos so you guys can hear a little something. Stick around for the release of the EP Songs From The Start!


Keep connected through....


Facebook: www.facebook.com/flackflack1


Twitter: www.twitter.com/flackflack1


ReverbNation: www.reverbnation.com/ethanflack


Thanks for visiting and keep reading!!!


Ethan Flack 


No comments:

Post a Comment